WHAT WE DO
Partners in Recovery, a component of Mosaic’s Addiction Recovery Services, utilizes a Recovery Oriented System of Care (ROSC) approach in working with its clients. This philosophy of treatment recognizes that addiction is a chronic condition and that recovery is possible with the effective management of recovery services and support; that recovery is more than abstinence from alcohol and drugs; and that the goal of recovery is building a full, meaningful, and productive life in the community. Further, recovery management is patient/client directed and includes supporting patients’ recovery within their own environment.
Partners in Recovery addiction treatment programs at North Charles and Dundalk have four components:
- Outpatient Detoxification – Medically supervised outpatient detoxification from opiates, alcohol, benzodiazepines, and barbiturates. Buprenorphine is available to help opioid-addicted individuals discontinue the use of opioids without experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms. Clients are seen daily by the medical staff and engage in intensive outpatient treatment.
- Outpatient Program – Utilizes a group therapy approach to address the addictive illness, in addition to providing individual and family therapy. Clients are required to attend 12-step/self-help meetings to help build a sober support system.
- Recovery/Aftercare – On-going weekly support group sessions that supplement involvement in self-help programs (AA/NA).
- DWI/Drug and Alcohol Education Program – A 12-week and 26-week Drug and Alcohol Education Program that meets the requirements set by the Maryland court systems. Designed for individuals who have been convicted of DWI/DUI, have a CDS charge, or tested positive for an illicit substance on the job.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Services are available at Mosaic’s Dundalk and Baltimore City sites, as well as at Mosaic’s Behavioral Health Clinics in Timonium and Catonsville. Services focus on client abstinence from substance use while participating in therapy for mental health issues that may contribute to chemical dependencies. Medication management is provided. Individual therapy is supplemented by group therapy.
WHO WE SERVE
Partners in Recovery serves adults with substance use issues who are committed to seeking positive alternative methods to meet their emotional and physical needs. Dual diagnosis services for individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance use issues are also available.
HOW TO ACCESS AND PAY FOR SERVICES
For more information and/or to schedule an appointment, please call:
Baltimore City: 443.573.8672
Partners in recovery accepts Medical Assistance with assigned MCO, private insurance, and private pay
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Baltimore County, Dundalk: 40 S. Dundalk Ave., 4th Floor, Dundalk 21222
Baltimore City: 2225 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, 21218
Baltimore County, Timonium – 1931 Greenspring Drive, Timonium 21093 (Dual diagnosis services only)
Baltimore County, Catonsville: 22 Bloomsbury Avenue, Catonsville 21228 (Dual diagnosis services only)