Who We Are
The Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program assists young people in Harford County to reach their maximum potential and to become independent, productive members of the community. Staff is available to educate, advocate, and support children and adolescents through classes and practical application of skills while in the community.
What We Do
Programs are developed and delivered through a collaborative partnership with youth, family, schools, businesses, community and other service providers. There are four areas of concentration based on the Resilience Model:
- Health and Wellness
- Social and Community
- Resilience and Discovery
- Fewer Residential Treatment Center Placements
- Fewer Emergency Room Visits
- Fewer School Suspensions/Expulsions
- Fewer Department of Juvenile Services Referrals/Arrests
- Fewer Hospitalizations
- Discharge to a lower level of care
- Lower Truancy/Higher Attendance
- More Social Activity in the Community
- Improved Natural Supports
- Develop Sense of Identity and Self Worth
- Higher Family Satisfaction
- Successful Integration in the Community
Weekly on-site activities are offered, as well as the availability for off-site, community based application of skills, Monday through Friday. Transportation provided.
How To Access and Pay for Services
Referrals and inquiries can be made directly to the team leader at 410.994.0600. Individuals with Medical Assistance (Medicaid) are eligible for PRP services.
Where We Are Located
Harford County: 4510 Wharf Point Court, Belcamp, MD 21017