At Mosaic, we transform lives by providing our clients with the opportunity to live happier and healthier lives. We help individuals enhance their quality of life and successfully integrate into the community. If you are looking for a fulfilling career that offers daily challenges, rewarding experiences and professional advancement, then we want you to be a part of the Mosaic family. Mosaic’s talented staff is as diverse as the population it serves.
Enjoy the many benefits that Mosaic offers its full-time employees!
- Health insurance coverage is offered through CareFirst, with a large selection of local providers to meet your needs
- Paid Annual Leave (PAL) is available to all full-time employees, as Mosaic values the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
- Short-Term Disability is paid for in full by Mosaic for eligible employees.
- Tuition Assistance is available to help those who wish to further their education.
- Long-Term Disability and Voluntary Life insurance coverage is offered to all full-time employees.
- Flexible Spending Accounts allow employees to set aside pre-taxed money for medical and dependent care-related needs.
ALL employees are able to enjoy the benefits of working at Mosaic. Employees, regardless of work status, are eligible for the following:
- Employees are welcome to enroll in Mosaic’s 403b Retirement Plan. Mosaic offers an employer discretionary contribution to employees’ retirement savings.
- Mosaic encourages employee growth and development through continuing education and in-service trainings, provided to all employees.
- The Employee Assistance Program is available to employees and their immediate families with around the clock access.
If you are interested in volunteer or internship opportunities, visit our Job Board to explore current opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in Mosaic Community Services. Once you create an application and upload your resume, you will be able to apply for any job that suits your interests. Due to the the high volume of applications, we are unable to give verbal status updates. However, you may always check the status of you application online. You will be contacted by the hiring manager if you are selected for an interview.