WHAT WE DO
Mosaic’s Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team provides intensive, community behavioral services to individuals who have demonstrated an inability to be successful in a traditional outpatient setting. Clients receive services in their home or in any setting in the community that is deemed appropriate and safe.
Services and Treatment Team
Assertive Community Treatment includes:
- Client-centered assessments and treatment planning
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Medication monitoring
- Health education
- Daily living and socialization skills education
- Substance abuse education
- Psycho-educational therapy
- Case management
The Assertive Community Treatment team consists of a case manager, clinical social worker, nurse, prescriber, peer specialist, supportive employment specialist and substance abuse counselor.
WHO WE SERVE
The program serves adults living in Baltimore City, Baltimore County and Harford County, who have mental health treatment needs that have not been met through routine, traditional outpatient mental health programs.
Who Are Eligible
- Adults over 18 years of age or older who are residents of Baltimore City, Baltimore County or Harford County;
- Has a Public Mental Health System speciality mental health diagnosis;
- Has demonstrated an inability to successfully participate in a traditional outpatient setting;
- A clear, current threat to the individual’s ability to live in his/her customary setting, or the individual is homeless, and would meet the criteria for a higher level of care if mobile treatment services were not provided;
- An emerging/impending risk to self or others;
- Frequent use of emergency rooms for psychiatric reasons;
- Psychiatric hospitalization;
- Arrest for reasons associated with the individual’s mental illness;
- Has demonstrated significant functional impairments due to acute symptoms in a least one of the following: employment, self-care, socialization, practical daily living tasks and substance use.
HOW TO ACCESS SERVICES
For additional information, questions or referrals, please call 443-573-6096.
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Baltimore City Office: 2225 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218
Harford County Office: 15 S. Parke St., Suite 400, Aberdeen 21001