- Assertive Community Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Housing: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Mental Health (Adults)
- Crisis Stabilization: Mental Health (Adults)
- Detoxification: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Adults)
- Health Home: Comprehensive Care (Adults)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Community Employment Services: Employment Supports
Community Employment Services: Job Development
Governance Standards Applied
What does that mean for you?
- Persons served and their families look for organizations that are accredited as a sign of quality when looking for services.
- Accreditation is evidence to persons served that an organization has demonstrated its commitment to encouraging feedback, continuously improving services, enhancing performance, and managing risk.
- Persons served and their families can be confident that services will be focused on their unique needs.
Our accreditation is a public commitment that we strive to:
- Involve persons served and their families in their service planning.
- Respect individual cultural preferences.
- Be accountable to our funding sources, referral agencies, and the community at large.
- Address health and safety concerns, such as building safety and emergency preparedness.
- Maintain management practices that are efficient, cost-effective, and based on outcomes and consumer satisfaction.
What is CARF?
CARF International is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services providers in the areas of Aging Services, Behavioral Health, Child and Youth Services, Durable Medical Equipment, Employment and Community Services, Medical Rehabilitation, Opioid Treatment Programs, and Vision Rehabilitation Services. CARF assists service providers in improving the quality of their services by applying sets of quality standards during an on-site survey.
When a service or program is CARF accredited, it means it has undergone an in-depth review of its services and demonstrated substantial conformance to the CARF standards during the on-site survey. The service or program has demonstrated its commitment to delivering quality services that focus on your needs and preferences.
For more information about CARF International, the standards, or the survey process, visit www.carf.org.