In partnership with Mosaic Community Services, author, comedian and mental health advocate, Ruby Wax, presents “A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled” on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at Goucher College, Kraushaar Auditorium. Click for more information.
Mosaic would like to recognize and thank Catonsville Pharmacy and Finksburg Pharmacy for their sponsorship.
Your gift to Mosaic supports recovery.
Top 8 ways to support recovery.
- Donate directly to Mosaic Community Services
- Share your mental illness or addictions story
- Reach out to people who are alone this season
- Make a New Year’s resolution to save a life; register for Mental Health First Aid
- Start a Crowdrise fundraiser
- Learn someone else’s mental illness or addictions story; read some of our client’s stories
- Reach out to a family member in crisis
- Provide alternative beverages for guests with addictions
Learn more about giving to Mosaic here.
Mosaic officially has a new look! Click here to learn more about our new logo.
Have your visited The Steven S. Sharfstein, M.D. Integrated Health Care Center in Baltimore City? Click to learn more.
Mosaic Community Services is dedicated to transforming the lives of individuals with mental illness and addictions. Each and every day, we touch thousands of lives throughout our communities.
We invite you to take a few moments to learn more about us and the many programs and services we offer throughout Central Maryland. Read some client stories of success and hope. Find additional resources for help with mental illness and addictions.