Join us for our inaugural cocktail reception on Wednesday, June 15 to celebrate Create for Recovery! Meet the artists who so generously participated in the #createforrecovery campaign, bid on the art pieces they created and support art therapy at Mosaic. You can also join in the art auction online through eBay! Click here for more information.
Thank you to everyone who joined us at Goucher College on March 29 to hear the incredible Ruby Wax!
We hope you enjoyed Ruby Wax’s “Frazzled” as much as we did. An occasional nudge to practice mindfulness in our day-to-day is a great reminder from Ruby! Please help us give a huge shout-out of thanks to our generous sponsors.
Jeff Richardson and Ruby Wax share their thanks and a message!
Your gift to Mosaic supports recovery.
Top 8 ways to support recovery.
- Donate directly to Mosaic Community Services
- Share your mental illness or addictions story
- Reach out to people who are alone this season
- Make a New Year’s resolution to save a life; register for Mental Health First Aid
- Start a Crowdrise fundraiser
- Learn someone else’s mental illness or addictions story; read some of our client’s stories
- Reach out to a family member in crisis
- Provide alternative beverages for guests with addictions
Learn more about giving to Mosaic here.
Mosaic officially has a new look! Click here to learn more about our new logo.
Have your visited The Steven S. Sharfstein, M.D. Integrated Health Care Center in Baltimore City? Click to learn more.
Mosaic Community Services is dedicated to transforming the lives of individuals with mental illness and addictions. Each and every day, we touch thousands of lives throughout our communities.
We invite you to take a few moments to learn more about us and the many programs and services we offer throughout Central Maryland. Read some client stories of success and hope. Find additional resources for help with mental illness and addictions.